Captured: 876540276478302



Hello dollies, I´m the boy from Captured again with a wonderful outfit.

Today I captured 876540276478302, she´s from Great Britain. 
What I really like about the outfit is: EVERYTHING .


She´s wearing:

Gold Seventies Sunnies from Special Offer
Sequin Blazer from Bonjour Bizou
Decades Holiday Dress from Decades
Cascade Courtney Necklace from Rio
Clasic Scrunch Leggings from Elle
Paulina Bag from Rio
Khaki Lace Up Boots from Givenchy Tribute



And here are the team member's opinions:

Pau.Cam.ArenaOmg I'm in looove with this outfit! It´s perfect & suitable for christmas or new year! I adore the sequins, the makeup is flawless, nice choice!

Honey007This could be a very good outfit if she didn't use that shoes and that sunglasses and that necklace.The colours look really good they remind me of fall.Also i would prefer it if she had used something colourful to contrast with the black of her outfit.

Mateotkd

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.