CAPTURED: mvm2807

 
Hello girls! It's Pau.Cam.Arena again!
 
 
Today I decided to capture mvm2807, best known as Maria. She's a girl from Russia.
I love her outfit since it's a little bit rocker, but so fashionable, I love the zip details & the studs in her collar. The colors are winters' & the fishnets are still in trend. She didn't saturate the outfit by wearing a nude makeup, just dark lips as it's a biggest trend in real life. I leave you a picture of that trend ;)
 
She's wearing:
Basic Black fitted dress from Basics
Multi zip full skirt from LE
St Trinian SGirls Fishnet tights from St Trinians 2
Basic black tights from Basics
Burgundy ruffle blouse from Givenchy
Hot buys stud collar from Bonjour Bizou
Heavyweight black platforms from Fallen Angel
Contrast heel boots from ELLE
Metal Spike headband
 
 
Many items, right? haha
 
 
Let's see what team members think...
 
 
Mateotkd:
I like almost everything. I think that the skirt and the shoes are not the correct ones for the outfit.
 
 
Honey007:
I like it:) It's more of a punk-chic style but it is sooo good!I would prefer it though if she didn't wear that basics top
 
 
 
Louise & Sweet werent able to reply since they're really busy in RL, hope you can understand :)
This was everything for today & Remember...
 


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.