Captured: Teusa


Hello dollies, this is Mateotkd again.

Today I captured Teusa from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Most of her outfit is made by Stardesign hair, so I thought it was worth it to Capture it.
According to her presentation this outfit is called Black Butterfly.



She´s wearing:

Black Deep V top from Perfect Day
Miss Sixty Flower Brooch from Miss Sixty
Basic Black Bra from Basic
Everythins else is made by Stardesign hair.


And here are the team member's opinions:


Honey007: I really like it! For some reason it reminds me of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!Everything looks gorgeous!I love how the green of her wigs comes in contrast with the whole outfit!Also the crown looks so cute!Perfect!

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.