Lizs for Underneath Stardoll
(I will be getting a banner soon!)
Hello, I'm Lizs (Laura) and I am a new writer here are USD. I will be writing a daily fashion segment on Monday and Thursday, but since there were some problems yesterday I will be writing my segment today (but just this once).
Colour Print
One of the trends that have caught my eye recently is the popular 'colour print'. From tribal to printed flowers, colour print is making a strong, bold return!
Where to buy COLOUR PRINT: .Folk
My take on the trend:
Other people caught on camera:
Bluegreen86
marija-k-6
Anyway, You can wear this trend in the form of a dress, skirt, top and even shoes! Colour print is packing a bold punch this season, ignore the cold grey skies outside and enjoy warming up your smile with a new RIO dress in a luscious blue and green print!
Here are some items you can buy:
for UNDER 15 STARDOLLARS
Pink Heart Print Clutch: 4 stardollars, WILD CANDY, Non-ss
Colour Mini Tote; 12 stardollars, STARDOLL AND THE CITY, superstar
Beige Jewelled Tank: 7 stardollars, BISOU, superstar
Grey Painted Tank: 7 stardollars, FUDGE, superstar
For under 15 stardollars you can join in on this fabulous trend!!! Go for it! Colours are the key to unlocking your personality, so go ahead and use that key!
If you want to be featured, comment on this post with your stardoll username and the style/trend you are currently wearing. Or contact me on stardoll, my username is Lizs.
Thank you!



