New Rio Released

Hey everyone.



Today we have a new update in Starplaza, and that is a bunch of additional items in the Rio store. Take a look:




I've always been pretty ambivalent about Rio in general, so I'm definitely not the best person to comment on this new release.

All I can say is that the graphics seem to look fairly good, and there are some pretty funny items. The red and white striped pants are both, funny and cute, and even though I hardly doubt I'd wear them anywhere unless I decided to dress up as a maniac clown on Halloween, I still kinda like them. The blue bellbottom jeans are a definite win for me.

There are two starcoin items that don't look particularly appealing, so shame on you, the whoever organized this release. But oh well, that's better than nothing.



But anyway, I will let you be the judges, folks.



What are your thoughts on this?
Are you planning on buying anything?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.