Hotbuys Plastic Feather Head Piece Released

Hey everyone.


Today we have another Hotbuys release, and that is:
Fallen Angel Plastic Feather Head Piece



Click HERE to get this in your dressing room.



10sd isn't too bad a price, I guess.
But the moment when I was going to say that the headpiece looks like someone has chopped off a few twigs from a broomstick and glued it to a plastic band, I realized that...
this headpiece looks surprisingly good on my doll!


Now, I have super mixed feelings.
But hey, that might be because my doll has black hair:



(I strongly believe there's a spooky version of everything)


Anyway, you guys are the best judges.



What are your thoughts on this?
Would you buy it?
(Probably no)




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.