New Evil Panda Released

Hey everyone.


And there we have it, a new release in Evil Panda!




Wow

Just wow!
I don't know about you, guys, but I'm absolutely in love with the new items.
Even though some of them are too cute, and too pink for my taste.
The grey cat hoodie is an absolute win, in my opinion.

The graphics are very good, the prices, though not cheap, aren't that bad.
And there are some starcoin items which is even better.



But I shall leave you guys to judge the new release.

I might actually buy something, so don't judge me!



Anyway


What are your thoughts on the new release?
Would you be buying anything?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.