Hotbuys Multi Stripe Midi Skirt Released

Hey everyone.


I bet you missed me since the last post I've posted a minute ago.

Anyway.


Today we have a new Hotbuys release (already!), and here it is:


Click HERE to get this in your dressing room.


I'm personally quite disappointed because the skirt looked a lot better on the spoilers.
The actual release looks very 2 dimensional, no depth, no smooth folds, no nothing.
As if we got this weird rectangle edited in Paint, hence the lack of... any kind of graphical sophistication.

But hey, that's just my opinion. 
Yet, even so I hardly see this type of quality acceptable to be sold to us for 24sd. 
Not to mention just how awkward the skirt sits on my doll.
A definite pass for me.


And what are your thoughts, guys?
Would you buy this?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.