Hotbuys Valentino Inspired Heels Released

Hey everyone.



Today we have a new Hotbuys item released, and that is:

It Girls Valentino Inspired Heels

Voila



Click HERE to obtain those in your dressing room.



I don't know what to say about those, really. To be fair, they look nice.
Maybe it's not the shade of red that I'd personally like, but graphics-wise, I can't say anything bad about those. Sure, we may have seen similar stuff over and over again, but that's fine. Perhaps, the positioning of the straps is a bit odd, but that's fine too.

The price, however.

No.

I am certainly not prepared to pay 22sd for these.
They aren't that majestic, they don't glow in the dark, and Lady Gaga herself didn't draw them for Stardoll.

So, that's a definite pass for me.


But anyway, that's just my opinion.



What are your thoughts on this?
Would you buy the shoes?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.