April Hotbuys Spoiler

Hey everyone.


Finally here are some new April Hotbuys spoilers.

Take a look:




Well, not my style, really, but some items look rather cute.
The peach sweater, for example. I really like it.
The headband looks odd to me, but hey, you never know how it might turn out until you get to see it upon its release. 

My one and only concern is the price. I keep on hoping that at least "this" Hotbuys release won't be as overpriced, but that rarely happens. 
Therefore, we shall see.



And what are your thoughts on this?
Do you like any of the items?





NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.