New Young Hollywood

Sup everyone,


Here's a new Young Hollywood for us all!




I quite like some of the items here, but the Riri Inspired Princess Gown... I don't think I'd be wrong if I said I definitely saw it in previous releases. And the red Selena Inspired Red Gown - it's kind of the odd one out here with all its weird graphics, and I do remember seeing a shorter version of it, with exact same weird graphic before.

But overall, I reckon, this collection is quite nice.
So if you like it, make sure to check out the store page and buy the stuff you like.
If it ain't sold out by that time.
And as for me, who lives in New Zealand, I can only hope to find some of the few items that I really liked (which are already sold out) some time later in Bazaar.


So what are your thoughts on this?
Would you consider buying anything?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.