Hotbuys Tom Ford Inspired Glasses

Sup everyone,


And here's a new Hotbuys release for us all.

Voila

Tom Ford Inspired Glasses


Click HERE to get those in your dressing room.


Honestly, the glasses look a lot better at a close up.
I don't know why, but they ended up looking absolutely ghastly on my doll, therefore, I won't be doing a "my way" styling.
Anyway.

The price. 15sd (or 14sd like me). Not too sure about that because there're so many other lovely frames to choose from for cheaper price, and they certainly will look better on your doll. Thus, it's a pass for me, but if you happen to like these Hotbuys frames, just get them and enjoy!


What are your thoughts on this?
Would you consider buying?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.