Hotbuys Off The Shoulder Top Released

Hey everyone,


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and that is a very pretty one!


There you have it, It Girls Off The Shoulder Top.

Click HERE to obtain this in your dressing room.


First of all, the top is very pretty. Next, I really like the graphics this time. Perhaps, Stardoll could've picked a slightly different shade of blue, but it still looks nice the way it is.
However, despite how pretty it is, I won't be getting it merely because it's overpriced.
I don't know why should anyone be charged 28sd (or 25sd like me) for a non-limited top, but it's just ridiculous.

Although, if we compare the price for this top with the price for the Bao Bao clutch (20sd), it might not be too bad...


Anyway, I will let you be the judge and decide if you want to spend all these money on this pretty item.


Here's my way of wearing it


(And now I actually want to buy the top. And the skirt...)



So, what are your thoughts on this?
Would you buy this top?




NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.