Strike A Pose Released

Hey everyone,


There we have it, a full new Strike a Pose edition released today at Starplaza.

Take a look:






I like the items. The graphics are quite good in my opinion, there is a bit of nice holiday mood going on. The only problem I personally faced was that none of the lighter skin tones suited the one of my doll, so it may be a pass for me. Unless I go through the painful process of altering the skintone of my doll. But overall, this new release seems quite lovely.



What are your thoughts on this?
Would you consider buying anything?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.