New Inspired by: Dolce & Gabbana Tribute Store

Hey everyone,


Today we have a new Starplaza launch, and it is a whole new Inspired by: Dolce & Gabbana Tribute store.

Take a look:




I can't say that this release left me beyond speechless and if that's an answer to everyone's prayers, but I personally really like a few items. I find the "tomato" dress very funny. The cross details look great, but I wish they were made into accessories rather than clothes' details because I'm a crazy cross-obsessed hoarder.

But anyway, as I always say and will say, you guys are the best judges, so let us know what do you think.

Would you be getting anything?
What do you think of this new release?



NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.