Hotbuys Denim Pencil Skirt Released

Hey everyone,


Today we have yet another Hotbuys release, and it is It Girls Denim Pencil Skirt.


Click HERE to get this directly in your dressing room.


Honestly, I personally like it. The graphics look good to me, it sits nicely on my doll, and... well, it just looks nice.
The slit is a bit of an odd thing, but it's alright.

The price. 23sd (or 21sd like me). Compared to that box Hotbuys bag we had released previously, the price for this skirt doesn't even seem that bad.
Honestly, I don't know what's going on with the pricing system, but surely, it's just not adequate as it's strange to see a bag and a skirt being sold for almost identical price. And that's the same Hotbuys edition. But whatever, because the skirt comes at a more or less decent price.

Anyway, I'll let you decide if this skirt is worth buying.

Here's my way of wearing it



What are your thoughts on this?
Would you buy this new Hotbuys item?



NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.