Popshop New Floor Added

Hey everyone,


Today we have an update to the Popshop store with a whole new floor added.
No surprise, it's New Year-themed.

Take a look:


I particularly like the interior.
There doesn't seem to be any items for Starcoins, which is a shame, but overall prices don't seem that terrifying, and I may see myself buying a few items. The "Live Your Dreams" neon sign, for example. Maybe.

Yet, just like with Callie's Picks Winter Wonderland edition, I think they should've released more items as I have a feeling the new floor added is kind of empty. Compare this to the last year's Popshop edition, for example.

But anyways, you guys are the best to judge.


What are your thoughts on this?
Would you buy anything?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.