Make up tip ! Xtina's poll/ vote !

Hello dear followers!
Make up post is here for another week!!

Last week's winner was Iamtheanonymous with 700+ votes... :) Congrats..!
Now I want to show you her Christina Aguilera looks!! She is not nominated in the poll but I had to include her gorgeous looks in my post definately!!
And now the Xtina poll :

Last week BELUTCHIITAA donated 20 SDs from her prize for next winner ( that means we have a small prize for next winner )!! So it's time for you to decide who the winner of those precious stardollars will be!! Unfortunately I couldn't include all of your entries to the poll , but there is always next Saturday for you to join!!

So here are the contestants:



If you want to donate for next Saturday contact sa…gataki !!



As for my make up tips?
I picked some singers' looks!! Enjoy :



Do you like the tips?

xoxo sa...gataki


For next week’s make up collage:

Send me your make up through tinypic/ photobucket/ Facebook (to Sa gataki) or tell me to look in your suite.

Make up theme : " RIHANNA "


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.