Hi :)
I´m here with the Interview.
This week´s winner Moonsick
Her look si AMAZING and original. So 5/5 from me :)
And now to the interview.
1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?
My real name is Mia, I’m 18 years old. I’m from the Faroe Islands, but I’m living in Denmark. I love movies like Star Wars and other Sci Fi movies, and that's where I find a lot of inspiration. I believe in the spirits of nature and I’m slightly mysterious to many people… I also love food.
2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
It all started 1½ year ago, when I was looking for some dress up dolls online and I ended up on Stardoll. I thought it looked interesting so I made an account… and I have been slightly addicted since.
3.What would you like to change about stardoll?
The non SS should get some special offers from Stardoll, to make them feel just as “wanted” on Stardoll, as the SS. And they should get the old money system back. But all in all, Stardoll is great as it is.
4.What do you love about stardoll?
I love to dress up my MeDoll and find inspiration for IRL outfits, by mixing and matching the clothes on Stardoll, my creativity has no limit on Stardoll ***cept stardollars). I also love to meet new friends, who share the same interest in fashion and styling like me.
5.what is your secret stardoll talent?
I’m great at finding cheap clothes in the starbazar… that’s like my talent. I’m not great at so much else.
6.Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
No, I wear whatever I fell like. Sometimes I feel like dressing my MeDoll (or myself) like an old hippie and other times like a real lady. It all depends on my mood or money situation.
7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
That’s easy… Skinny jeans, a sweater and boots. Boring yes, but very relaxing and comfortable, those are the keywords in my wardrobe. I can always dress up for a party or any other special occasion.
8.What is the best make-up for you?
A thin layer of foundation and a bit mascara and bright red lipstick!
9.Tell us 5 must have Summer items
Clothes with laces
Sunglasses
Flower stuff
Nail polish in pastel colors
A fringe bag
10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview
It is a tough world out there in cyberspace, so remember to take good care of each other and stay safe! Treat the other members on Stardoll, the way you would like to be treated yourself!
Remember: only week people are bullying and it is only the jealous ones, who write mean stuff in your guestbook!
My real name is Mia, I’m 18 years old. I’m from the Faroe Islands, but I’m living in Denmark. I love movies like Star Wars and other Sci Fi movies, and that's where I find a lot of inspiration. I believe in the spirits of nature and I’m slightly mysterious to many people… I also love food.
2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
It all started 1½ year ago, when I was looking for some dress up dolls online and I ended up on Stardoll. I thought it looked interesting so I made an account… and I have been slightly addicted since.
3.What would you like to change about stardoll?
The non SS should get some special offers from Stardoll, to make them feel just as “wanted” on Stardoll, as the SS. And they should get the old money system back. But all in all, Stardoll is great as it is.
4.What do you love about stardoll?
I love to dress up my MeDoll and find inspiration for IRL outfits, by mixing and matching the clothes on Stardoll, my creativity has no limit on Stardoll ***cept stardollars). I also love to meet new friends, who share the same interest in fashion and styling like me.
5.what is your secret stardoll talent?
I’m great at finding cheap clothes in the starbazar… that’s like my talent. I’m not great at so much else.
6.Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
No, I wear whatever I fell like. Sometimes I feel like dressing my MeDoll (or myself) like an old hippie and other times like a real lady. It all depends on my mood or money situation.
7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
That’s easy… Skinny jeans, a sweater and boots. Boring yes, but very relaxing and comfortable, those are the keywords in my wardrobe. I can always dress up for a party or any other special occasion.
8.What is the best make-up for you?
A thin layer of foundation and a bit mascara and bright red lipstick!
9.Tell us 5 must have Summer items
Clothes with laces
Sunglasses
Flower stuff
Nail polish in pastel colors
A fringe bag
10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview
It is a tough world out there in cyberspace, so remember to take good care of each other and stay safe! Treat the other members on Stardoll, the way you would like to be treated yourself!
Remember: only week people are bullying and it is only the jealous ones, who write mean stuff in your guestbook!
xoxo
