Captured: DivaPinkyPeach


Hello everyone! It is Monday so I'm here with another 'captured' post :)
This week I captured DivaPinkyPeach
and this is her outfit:
 
Gold trimmer fuzzy vest - Apres Ski
Canary floral bustier - Special offers
Gold lock belt - Rio
Gold Stud Handbag - LE
Egg dye belt - Special Offers
Yellow Shimmy Skirt - Windows on the World
Gold Cuff Bracelets - Chanel Tribute
Golden Miss Sixty shoes - Miss Sixty

I like this outfit because she is using yellow, which is a very difficult to wear color, very nice. It is not over-accessorized and looks very fashionable to me. I know it is not really special but this is all I could find this time (I can't check every doll!).

Kickherout: I like this one :) I mean, it's really sassy and classy, and -damnit- that orange color is everywhere and perfect ! and she definitively found a way to wear that unaccessorizable Fendi bag, which is brilliant.I like this one :) I mean, it's really sassy and classy, and -damnit- that orange color is everywhere and perfect ! and she definitively found a way to wear that unaccessorizable Fendi bag, which is brilliant.

LovelyHula: I'm not sure how much I really like this.. It's cute, but I'm really not sure.. I like how she matched it, though.

Mixed opinions here... What do you think? Tell me in comments :)

Bella: I like it, its a great stylish way to wear yellow. Its a difficult color to work with and she made it look effortless. The accessories are great and its not too much. Her hair complements the outfit nicely. This is one of my favorite captured outfits ever.

Anonymous 9:48 :The gold running through this outfit is awesome and i really love how she's used those gold cuff bracelet's! And i alse like how she managed to use the belts as necklaces! BUt i would have suggested different shoes, they're a bit unoticable compared to the rest of the oufit! But over all awesome effort! :)

*PS. I'm sorry for not uploading your opinions last time, I couldn't log into my google account

Anastasia ♥


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.