Captured : Fleurebelly



Hello everyone !
Here is the last Captured post of the week :)

Today, I've chosen to "capture" Fleurebelly :



Her name is Rina, she is 19 and she comes from Indonesia.

She is wearing :
- multi colored dress from Folk
- carnation dress from Bizou
- pink owl face clutch from Pretty in Love
- metallic bracelets from ELLE
- high heeled hiking boots from Bizou
- tan and purple sunglasses from Special Offers
- headband fuchsia from DKNY






I chose to capture that outfit because of the pattern mix. I know, it's either you do or you don't like it. But I've found very interesting the way she wore patterns ; she's obeying to the one type of pattern and the same scale of color rules they have to be (flowers, and red/green/blue). I think it's a very nice outfit for the summer :)

What the rest of the team says about it :

Anastasiarts : 
Nice outfit! I'm not crazy about it but it is beautiful. I like the bright colors and her sunglasses. I don't know about her shoes, they don't match that well with the rest but it's ok! And I love her hair!

LovelyHula :
I love that! Something about it.. the floral.. it's just really cute!

Aurelieke92 :
This outfit is very interesting! and I like it! I have my eyes on those sneaker heels :]

Pau.Cam.Arena :
I don't know if it works for me or not, I can't chose between loving it or hating on it. I like the way it looks but that floral & grass combination is way too strange, but I don't have a clearely opinion about this one, hard & risky choice

And what about you ?

Be fashionable everyday 
dollies cause you might get 
CAPTURED

Cheers xx



Marion / Kickherout
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.