Captured : Mini-Ph


Hello everyone !
For today's outfit, I decided to capture Mini-Ph.


Her name's Eleonore, she is 18 years old and she comes from Sweden.

She's wearing :
- feather embellished top from Voile
- long cable knit sweater from Stylein
- star trekker dress from Velvet Orchid
- paneled pleather top from ELLE
- black no heel shoe tights from Windows on The World
- runway tights from DKNY
- midnight flower tights from Bizou
- monochrome graphic leotard from Original Future

The reason why I chose to capture this outfit is that I really like the futuristic look of it. I particularly salute the way she created that dress. Beside, the futuristic aspect isn't "too much". This outfit is half way between outstanding and glamour !

What the rest of the team has to say about it :

Anastasiarts :
OMG this is awesome!! I love it, no more words to say *-*

Lovelyhula :
like this! It seems.. well it's really different! I wish she would have used a few different shades of grey, it kinda bores me :P

And what about you ?

Be fashionable
everyday dollies
because you might
get captured !



Marion /Kickherout
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.