SUYT4: SashaVong


Hello everyone and I'm here to show you the winner of the week for Show Us Your Talent 4!
(Sorry for the late post)
For this week I had to go through a lot of entries and some were awesome and some were OK, but SashaVong stood out the most with her awesome scenery! I chose her because of her creativeness and how beautiful her scenery looked. Even though she just made one scenery I still thought I should share her wonderful scenery skills with you all.
Click here to view her scenery.


If you think you have what it takes to be shown in our next post then click here to enter!

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.