Interview with ...eva_4


Hi :) 
I´m here with the Interview. 
This week´s winner eva_4 !








Her look si AMAZING . So 5/5 from me :)

And now to the interview.



1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?
~Hello. My name i´m Eva. I'm 12 years old. I come from a beautiful country named Macedonia. I love the things where I can express my creativity like Fashion, Art, Photography, Writing and Music.



2.Where did you find out about stardoll and how long are you playing stardoll?


~Back in 2007 I was at my friend's house and she told me all about Stardoll.So I joined too.Back then I joined with a doll that was hacked after two years.I made this doll in 2009.




3.What would you like to change about stardoll?

~Even though I love stardoll there are things I would like to change. I would like to change how the Starbazaar works. I would change the Levels to the old Starpoint system.

4.What do you love about stardoll?

~I love that I can express my creativity by making beautiful outfits, and making the prefect Make-Up and the awesome Album. I also love that I can meet new people from different countries and I can become great friends with them.


5.What is your secret stardoll talent?

~I don’t have a secret talent on Stardoll like the girls that make the beautiful hairstyles and the girls that make the magnificent sceneries . So no.


6.Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?

~As much as I love fashion I have to say no. I love making my own Unique style.


7.Describe the perfect day outfit?

~My perfect outfit is the thing that I feel comfortable in, I like to wear it, It fit’s me good and I would like it to be colorful.


8.What is the best make-up for you?

~Anything that is colorful but also natural.


9.Tell us 5 must have winter items

1.Comfy and warm boots.
2.A cute long sleeve top .
3.A trench coat.
4.Skinny jeans.
5.Winter hat.


10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview.

~Be yourself, Stay chic and Have fun. Be beautiful like always. I hope you like this interview : )
xoxo

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.