New Stardollar Offers

 

There are new 'promotions' and 'offers' so you can get Stardollars.

I haven't tried any yet... 

Click:


...to check them out.

Also, make sure you click:

 

...for more information on being safe.

What do you think about these offers?
Have you tried them? If you have, please tell us the ones that worked and the ones that do not work.
It would be a big help!

BY THE WAY - Kind of Off Topic...
I was curious about one of the stardoll offers that was 'Free' and gave you 23 stardollars, so I decided to check it out. The advertisement for this offer is huge and you can't miss it.

 

I clicked on it, and like any other scam site, it takes longer than usual to load, and it redirects you to a bunch of scam websites. When the page finally finished, my 'Web of Trust' detector told me that...



Click to enlarge.

Also, I clicked 'View more ratings details and comments', and found this:

 

I know this is based of user ratings, but I trust that it was more than enough people that voted this site bad. WOT has saved me so many times. 

It may just be the sub-domain that is bad, but don't forget, when a website has a sub-domain, that means the website is partially owned by somebody else.

The real Open Office download is:


...and it has a safe rating too.

In short, do your research before you do anything on the Internet, especially before visiting any external links from stardoll. (An external link from stardoll is any website that has anything but stardoll inbetween www. and .com in the URL.

 By the way, in case you want to download WOT (which was recommended to me by many computer experts) click the image below:


-Shay ; TwilightRosez

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.