Free Holy (Holi) Cow Top

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture for this but I'm guessing it is the Holy Cow top in the Spoilers (I took part in the contest but Stardoll is glitching). I think this contest is available for all countries. Just tell me if it isn't.
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=2369
Just send in a photo to Stardoll and in your suite will be a Starplaza bag. If you click on the bag, it'll probably come up empty. Sorry, but it may take a time for Stardoll to sort it out.

Who's celebrating Holi today? Here in the UK, most Indians (including me) are taking part in it over the weekend.

BlazePotter

UPDATE: Stardoll are now giving away this sari instead of the top. If I remember correctly, wasn't this the prize for the Diwali contest?
 
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.