Removing your Stardoll payment limit.


I'm not sure how long this has been available for but I just noticed this when I went to my account settings right now. Under your user ID you will see "Click here for info regarding how to remove your payment spending limit" When you click "Ok, continue" this form appears.

It looks like if you have an official ID and a credit card you can get your payment limit removed. The copy of your ID must show your age and signature. I'm presuming this is aimed at the over 18's of Stardoll who have their own credit card etc and don't want payment limits. The only payment limit I have ever received was by phone, where your only allowed spend €10 a month (it's different in different currencies) I've never had a payment limit problem when using my credit, laser or debit card so I'm not entirely sure what this is referring to. Maybe I've just avoided it or else it's new.

Will you be doing this?

Amber

xox

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.