Make up tip/ VOTE ♥

hello dear make up tip lovers!!
The tip is already here so enjoy it....! :)

First of all congratulations Element5 for wiining the comp!! Contact me to get ur prize!!!

This week the make up tip is how to create a false lash- eyeshadow effect look :
You can obtain the eyelashes-eyeshadow from christyrocks68 and try to make extraordinary looks!!! :) It's fun!!
but before making up your doll vote for your best make up look :
and then...
see my tip on how applying the new cool STARDOLL feature..!!
Did you like it??
xoxo sa...gataki

Next collage: Send me your make up entry (through tinypic/photobucket or any other picture’s program ) here in comments section or with Facebook picture in my FB (my FB is Sa Gataki) or tell me to look in your suite..!


Make up theme: SPRING ♥ :)

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.