Captured : Must-Have


Hello everyone !
My name is Marion (a.k.a Kickherout) and I'm one of the new judges for this season of Captured.
I hope you will fancy what I've found :)

For my first post, I've chosen to "capture" Must-Have :


She is 16 years old and from Russia. She also claimed that she has never been a superstar.

She is wearing :
- a bandana from Rio
- a triple tassel necklace from Bizou
- a fronter necklace from Pretty In Love
- a bolo tie from Pretty In Love
- a gold square necklace from Pretty In Love
- a gold tear top from Decades
- a glitter party skirt from Wild Candy
- a tassel pleather purse from It Girls
- Bollywood henna tattoos from Folk
- frapper bangles from Decades
& dark blush boots from Pretty In Love


The reason why I chose to capture Must-Have is because I like what she is wearing. It is kinda folk-ish without being too "hippie". The amount of necklaces which are giving a very girly touch to the outfit are well balanced by the simplicity of the shoes. The only thing that disturb me is the bag she chose.. maybe I would have picked a more stuffy one, but it's my inner opinion :) Also, I think it's a very stylish outfit (I would love to see more of them on Stardoll) for a non-superstar.



What the rest of the team says about it :

Anastasiarts : 
I like this outfit although it's not really my style. The colors look great together and I love the necklaces. I would choose a different bag but this one works well too :)

LovelyHula :
I like it! Without the accessories it'd be a bit boring though. Like I always say, I love the addition of the tattoos.Oh, and the bandana. Everything is really pretty! Great choice (:

Aurelieke92 :
I absolutely love this outfit and the doll! The vintage feel of the outfit manages to mix with the more grunge-y side of it as well. She made good use of the accessories, and also knew how to match up the colors. Kudos to her!

Pau.Cam.Arena :
Oh, the outfit is not my favorite but it's nice, I dont like the part that it has so much tassles, and the bracelet is too big for her outfit, and I'm not a fan of those hair indian feathers but well, she's very stylish!






And what about you ?



Be fashionable 
everyday dollies 
cause you might get 
CAPTURED

Cheers xx
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.