Captured: Kukipopoi


Hello! I am Amanda, also known as Aurelieke92. I'm one of the newer judges for Captured, and I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I had fun typing them.

Today, I have captured:
She prefers to be called Kuki and she is from Russia.

One of the main Reasons I captured Kuki is because she manages to use really funky pieces and interlace them into one whole outfit. She also follows several of the Spring trends, but adds a splash of summer to it.

-In this outfit, Kuki shows off these pieces-
Sassarini headband - Bonjour Bizou
Multi ruffle top - Sonia Rykiel
Gucci pendant necklace - Gucci
Diamond flower necklace - Wild Candy
Fringy white tee - Moxie Teen
Dual hem skirt - Bonjour Bizou
Hot hot buys bracelet - Fudge
Xcesri bracelet
Fierce pink shades - Decades
Printed hi top shoes - Fudge
- - -
Here is what the other team members of Captured have to say about the outfit:

LovelyHula: Something about this outfit makes me not really have a taste for it, Im not sure if its the shoes or accessories? Its okay, but its not my favorite.

Pau.Cam.Arena: Wow, what she is showing is how to make a serious outfit funny, the tail hem skirt fits perfect to her blouse, and the sneakers added the casual look, but in my choice I would have wore another hair and without that headband.

Kickherout: I absolutely love that outfit ! the mix between the top and the skirt is just perfect : ruffles and draped things are a very good match I think ! But I wouldn't have chosen those shoes, they are too "sporty" for this (maybe with a tshirt instead of the ruffle top would have been better... I would have put sandals instead). Great finding though!

Anastasiarts: This outfit is perfect for summer, the orange top is so bright and free! It gives me a positive feeling when I look at it and it is also well-combined. The only thing I don't  the shoes. I don't believe they match with the rest. But anyways, it's a nice outfit!

What do you think?
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.