HotBuys Fudge Mesh Top winner!

The winner of the HotBuys Fudge mesh top competition is 13lucky37. Congratulations! I will contact you about receiving your 40sd prize. The rest of the top 5 were only separated by once vote each so it was very close! There was also a tie in 3rd place.

2nd Veeruska 3rd cma96 & xFashiiOnn 4th CrystalsJoy 5th hearts_beyonce

To see the full results click HERE

- Info regarding future competitions-

Due to the fact that I'm starting exams tomorrow for a week or so I wont be able to hold a competition for the HB polka dot romper on the 6th of February and possibly the jeans released on the 8th. If I have time I'll try to do one for the jeans but I can't guarantee it because I will be doing exams that day. So the next HB contest will probably be on Feburary 11th for the geometric dress. I'll see you all then!

Amber

xox

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.