Medoll Of The Month (Poll - For March)


First of all, I'd like to apologize for the huge mistake I made... I actually said that the entries should be to dress up your doll and then I talked about sceneries screenshot... I feel very confuse about that, and to tell you, my first idea was to make just a dress up contest. But as I made this mistake, I got some sceneries and so I accepted them like the other entries and chose the best ones.
So here are all the entries:

_Lady_K_

Beluchiitaa

ChocoLaLaChic

CL3M3

CuteSueEllen

FlamesJZ

ghazooy

kayuskastar

MissLadyAnjah

mittens123Miss

MyFashionCorner

Superstar-ana

Sweetkhan

TheCutieA3s

Uarda-pr

Veeruska

XXdeath


And here's the poll, so vote for the best!



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.