New Basics

 
Sorry for the late post. Remember I am busy during the day. I get home late!

To go to the store click:


...to go to the store.

Here is a preview of the store:


 

Prices: The prices are insanely cheap, well for stardoll standards. BASICS is usually one of, if not the cheapest stardoll store. 

Comparison to Previous Collection(s): BASICS was probably to lowest store in stardoll. Not many users would buy from this store. I didn't buy from this store because the colors were boring and the clothing looked unfashionable. I think the new collection is a step up. I'd wear the tights and the jeans underneath clothing, but that's pretty much it, IMO.

What do you think of the collection?

-Shay ; TwilightRosez
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.