Spoiler Time


Spoilers are back!
It's been almost one week that we didn't get spoilers and now they're back!

I love the yellow dress don't you ? And the items makes me think about a movie... But I'm not sure so I won't say the name... Do you think like me ? 
Well, if I had one thing to add : they're really well designed! 
What do you think of them ?

UPDATE :

New items + new clothes! There are still the well designed items and an other dress. I like the orange dress, it's simple, but pretty! 
I still don't know if I'm right about the items inspirations...
Do you like this Update ?

P.S. thanks for all the nice comments you made on this post, I'm happy to work for USD :)

+ Thanks to Halima89 the orange dress is a free item...
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.