Make up tip / Goodbye post..

Hello dear Followers!

As you might guess this is my last post here in Underneathstardoll ! I really need to focus on my real life, because I give exams in about a month to enter the University!! But don’t worry... I will be back in June with lots of spoilers, make up ideas +… Competitions!!! I think this time would be ideal to refill my batteries and come better in summer!!!

And now as every week lets move on to the make up collage!! I have prepared two collages this month : 1 with the girls that got inspired from ET tutorial + 1 with the regular follower's make up!!! Hope you like the ideas cause girls tried a lot!!

As for the make up tutorial ..... It was inspired by LADY GAGA's Song Born this way and her photos for the song's campaign!!! Hope you get inspired by them :



Hope you enjoyed this post!!

I will miss you all guys ♥ !!!!

xoxo , sa...gataki
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.