Make up tip

Hello make - up lovers!!
As every week make - up collage is here again!!
The best make-ups are listed below + some eyes-lips that caught my eye!!!


weekly competition!!

If you want to be presented in the make up collage => Send me your make up through tinypic or tell me to look to your suites or send me a picture on Facebook ( sa gataki ). The best 10 make ups will be shown in a collage next Saturday!!! Hurry up preparing your make up!!

As for the make up tip ? Palea was my model this Saturday !!
Hope you find the tutorials useful!!! Enjoy :


Which tip do you like the most??
xoxo sa...gataki

P.S. There is no voting guys J
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.