Make up tip - Surprise..........*

Hello dear readers!!
First of all I want to thank you for supporting my make-up posts!! ♥
As every week the make up collage with the 10 most beautiful make ups arrived!!
I also included eyes + lips that caught my eye! See if you're in :

weekly competition!!

If you want to be presented in the make up collage => Send me your make up through tinypic or tell me to look to your suites or send me a picture on Facebook ( sa gataki ). The best 10 make ups will be shown in a collage next Saturday!!! Hurry up preparing your make up!!
Deadline : next Friday :)



And now... Let's move on to the make up tip!!
I have a surprise for you!! This week's make up tip is done in colaboration with Lel1996 , the amazing Youtube-Stardoll Make up artist!!

The inspiration was Katy Perry ET Video! Hope you like it :VIDEO :
IMAGES :
So, Do you like this week's make up tip ???
Did you find it useful?
( please thumbs up on the youtube video!! )
xoxo sa...gataki

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.