Talented MeDoll of the Week: jelizaveta123


This weeks talented MeDoll is jelizaveta123. Her name is Lisa and her talent is creating sceneries. 
I really like the way she has used the horse tails for her hair!


I chose three of my favourite sceneries but you can find many more HERE
Which one is your favourite?


If you want to be featured here on Show US Your Talent then click HERE to apply or the picture on the sidebar. You can even suggest someone else you know. I know there has been an absence of posts these past few weeks but I can promise you there won't be again, and we are working extra hard to check all of the talents. 

The Project Team
xoxo
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.