Must have of the week

Hi there!
Again I couldn't post the last post's best outfits so I'm doing it now :)

So here they are:



I love them all so much!


I guess you saw the latest Antidote floor. My favorite thing among them is the Waterfall Ruffle dress. Don't you love it too?


It's already sold but to make the outfit in starplaza you can search black dresses and you'll find it there.
I wanna see it on you too! Wear it better than me! Leave your link in comments:)

What do you think? Should I post the best outfits in the next post or update them in this one?

x Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.