Talented Medoll of the Week: lel1996



This weeks winner is Lel1996.

Her talent is a little different but still amazing none the less.

Lel does makeup tutorials in video form and uploads them to youtube!



(Click to visit her suite)


Here are some of her amazing and easy to follow makeup tutorials:







There are HEAPS more so you can check her channel by clicking
HERE
I'm not sure about you guys but I am impressed!
Remember you can still apply by clicking
HERE or the banner on the side.

Maybe you'll be picked next week.


The Project Team

xoxo


ps. I have also been receiving a few friend request and messages from people asking me to check out their talents. That's fine by me but I just wanted to say that 'having lots of clothes' etc. is not a talent... You can turn having lots of clothes into a talent by making outfits : )

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.