Interview with.....ilovebears9

                               ilovebears9

This week's winner is  ilovebears9, she caught my eye with her great answer...So a 5/5 from us.

Read her interview below and don't forget to visit her by clicking HERE 

 

1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?
Hi - I'm Gwen. I'm a 13 year old girl from the United States!

2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
I found out about stardoll when I was 9 years old - I loved dressing up virtual paper dolls, and when I saw I could make my own, I was sold. I have been playing stardoll for almost 5 years!

3.What would you like to change about stardoll?
If I could change anything about stardoll, I would help them increase account/trading security, which always seems to be a problem here.

4.What do you love about stardoll?
A lot! Probably having my own suite and doll - and chatting with my best friends on here, loveshorses5 , gingelthing1 , piggirl1996 , and many others. And a shout out to all of my Original Stardoll Royalty girls!

5.what is your secret stardoll talent?
Hmmm...thats a tough one. I really like putting together outfits and making sceneries that I turn into graphics.

6.Do you follow all the latest fashion  trends?
LOL in real life, not really - my sis takes care of that. On stardoll, I try to!

7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
A perfect day outfit for me would be skinny jeans (jeggings), a graphic tee with a plaid blouse open over it, and some converse sneakers. And of course, a statement necklace or headband!

8.What is the best make-up for you?
I'm not a big makeup wearer, but I love silver and gold shimmery eye shadow, mascara, and lip gloss. And concealer of course! *D

9.Tell us 5 must have winter items
furry boots, a cute sweater, a thermal tee, fingerless gloves, and a really cute hat! Mine has a sock monkey on it ;]

10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview
I would love it if you would follow my stardoll fashion blog at superstylestardollfashion.blogspot.com . Our writers are working hard and we would love your comments!

thanks so much for this interview we have a great time

Thanks for interviewing me, USD - love your blog!
xoxo,
Gwen (ilovebears9)



xoxo
MSM

 

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.