90 Million Members Outfits

Stardoll has released the 90 million members clothes and this is what they look like.... NOTHING is for free, the cheapest thing is 3 stardollars and the most expensive is 18. I was looking forward to getting something for free as we usually do :( My favourite thing is the red clock but I probably won't but it. What do you think? Are you angry at the prices?
Also you can get 50% back from your purchases up to 90 stardollars that we spend this weekend! So if you spend 90 then you will get 45 back... yay :)
UPDATE: I got an email from stardoll today saying that the money we spend all this week (up to 90SD's) will  count as well. Stardoll make up your mind! Well I suppose this is good news :D
.emma.x.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.