Interview with ....fairydew



Fairydew caught my eye with her great answer so here she is,a 5/5 from us .!!!So don't waste any time visit her now by clicking HERE.


1.Tell us a litthe things about you ?
.Hey ;)
My name is Anastasia and I am 13 and half years old.I'm coming from beautiful Greece and I live in a nice town in a peaceful neighborhood.

2.Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
Back to 2007, one of my friends told me about stardoll.I used to visit the site regurarly, but I wasn't a member until 2009.So I know it about 4 years but I am a member to this lovely and fahionable website for almost 2 years. :)

3.What would you like to change about stardoll?
Well, most of the time I am a non-ss because I can't be one, so I'm trying to win comps that offer ss membership.What I would like to change is that I would want non-ss to have more rights in stardoll like broadcasting or bying some more things that they can't.Also, stardoll could have comps that could help some non-ss *** **ally deserve ss, to be ss.But I think that lately stardoll is more friendly to non-ss.

4.What do you love about stardoll?
I love spending my free time in stardoll because,you know, when real life is full of problems or worries or difficulties it's nice to remember that there is a world waiting for me that is happy,ful of fun & joy,fashionable and even more that doesn't have problems -most times.

5.what is your secret stardoll talent?
Secret stardoll talent?Hahah, funny! I mean, when I saw the quetion, I was like: ' I'm not good in designing or making good stardoll blog banners, then what's my talent?' I guess that lately I've began to make better combinations with clothes.But I think that I've always been creative -my suite is like that for a long time- so I think that compiting in comps showed my creativeness in outifits,too! So I can say that my stardoll secret talent is decorating creatively my suite and make interesting oufits. ;)

6.Do you follow all the latest fashion  trends?
I dont' always follow fashion & trends because I believe I'm unique and I have my own style, Anastasia style, so when fashion doesn't represent my style, I don't follow it. When it does, I follow, but I don't give much attention to fashion, espeacially in real life. :D

7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
The perfect day outfit: I guess that everything that makes you feel alright is ideal. I like wearing comfortable blue jeans with a simple t-shirt that is not tight cause I wanna feel ok with it.Ur favourite sneakers and a jacket and your school bag on your back and you have the p[erfect day outift. ;)

8.What is the best make-up for you?
Best make-up? I really like wearing lip-gloss, a pink glossy one, so my lips will be shining! I don't wear eye pencil, but a black one would be nice with black mascara and a little pink-red blush for cheeks!

9.Tell us 5 must have winter items
A scarf to keep you warm,colorful sweaters,black coat, brown boots and gloves that don't cover your fingers in dark colors.

10.What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview?
Be happy guys, no matter what's going on don't let it bring you down.Live life to the fullest and grab all chances you have.And please join my club SenseOfStardoll.

thanks so much for this interview we have a great time

Thank you, Fairydew


xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.