Inspired by Beyonce (casual) look + winners!

Hey,everyone!
I'm glad to see that you like my weekly segment posts and enjoy taking part in it! It's been a "long time" since my last post,I know,but we all need a break during the holidays,you know? (;
Anyways,this time I've recreated a casual,simple,everyday look by Beyonce! Here it is :

Hope you like it (: And if you'd like to make your doll look like this,you'll need:
1.Stardoll-Basic T-shirt-1sd
2.Bisou-Clock locked necklace-3sd
3.OTTO-Indigo skinny jeans-7sd
4.RIO-bangles-3sd
5.OTTO-Black peep toe heels-7sd

-EVERYTHING is NON-SUPERSTAR this time! (:


And,now,the WINNERS:





First of all,thank you all for entering! You did an amazing job,I've barely picked 3 entries to win! So,if you didn`t win this time,don`t give up!
Next,I wanna say : CONGRADULATIONS to there girls who won! You are really creative and I was amazed to see how good you are at this! (;

Anyways,if you want,you can try to make a celebrity inspired look this week as well! (:
So,if you'd like to try to make an inspired by celebrity look this time...recreate one,screen-print it,post it on tinypic and comment with :
1.YOUR STARDOLL USERNAME
2.THE LINK THAT SHOWS THE LOOK YOU'VE RECREATED,ON STARDOLL
and
THE PICTURE OF THE CELEBRITY LOOK YOU HAVE RECREATED,IN REAL LIFE
(It would be GREAT if you could put them together in one picture-link)

I will choose the three entries that are the best in my opinion and post them the next week!

*you can recreate a look by ANY celeb,it doesn`t have to be Beyonce.
and
*if you've won before,you can always participate again.You CAN win again.

Enjoy yourself and show me some fab entries! :D

xoxo
StyleStar8
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.