Galliano, Cavali, Versace & more in Harrods!

After being very bored on a Saturday morning, I decided to do some research into the Harrods & Stardoll Partnership, hoping to find some cool goss for you guys! And you know how I never disapoint, I have found some very interesting news about whats to come in the Harrods department!
To read the full article, click here
This article says that we will be getting the brands , Galliano, Versace and Cavali plus more very soon!(We already have Chloe and Sonia Rykiel)
I'm going to carry on searching - let me know if you find out any more info!

Queenmaya99
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.