Captured: AmfijaSmiley


Hello dollies, It´s Mateotkd.
Today I captured AmfijaSmiley. This doll is from Poland and has been in Stardoll since 2006. I know she´s wearing a classic look, but I really like the way the combine black and white. She´s classy. 


She´s wearing:

Oversized bow from Diane Von Furstenberg
Sweetheart collar blouse from Evil Panda
Basic miniskirt from Elle
Wide Buclet belt from Rio
Fallen Angel belt from Fallen Angel
3 Belts from Bonjour Bizou
Basic black oxfords from Basic
2 Heaveyweight black plattaforms from Fallen Angel


And here are the team member's opinions:

Pau.Cam.Arena: I dont find this outfit interesting at all, I think it's so simply and it's something we've all seen before. Sorry I dont have anything more to say :/

T_louise: The outfit is very cute and got this classic look. I only wished the skirt was a bit longer, but beside from that, I think it's a good outfit. 

Sweet-Lips112: it's a little too black for me. I like that blouse and that's all.

Honey007: Its a great outfit :) only things i would have changed is her shoes.she tried to copy the pleather platforms but it just doesnt look good!Also i think her bow is a bit too much there.would have removed it :) everything else though its great!

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.