Interview with... a.d.a.1234


This week's winner is  a.d.a.1234!




1.Hi Ada.Tell Us little about you
Hello Steve! My name's Adela. I'm 16 years old girl from Moravia. I enjoy drawing, printing and listening to music like the Velvet Underground, Radiohead, Joy Division and Massive Attack. I study one art high school. I can say I love my school. I also really like Stardoll .

2. Where did you find out about stardoll and how long are you playing stardoll?
I don't remember how I found Stardoll. I only know that it was on 1st of April. It was such a joke - little dress-up game. I was thinking that I will play it only few days and it has ended with more than 3 years!

3. What would you like to change about stardoll?
I don't like these fame-posseded people who only cares about you when there's a potencial vote. It's so ugly and sadly there's a lot of people like that. But nobody is able to change it haha!On the other side I would change the censorship of Stardoll.It's poorly made. And I absolutly hate when this censorship touchs art.Whole 'Pransky' thing is irritating me and I was dissapointed from Klimt's Museum Mile. Stardoll has used only backgrounds, they are scared of real art. That makes me sad a little.Next thing I don't like on Stardoll is copying. I'm really glad I have never been copied but when you see a doll which is actual copy of my friend. You feel angry haha!

4. What do you love about stardoll?
I love my friends here! It's the most important thing on Stardoll for me They can make you feel happier any time. I enjoy creating crazy outfits on Stardoll, you know - that ones that noone other has and my passion is making surreal rooms.....well...hihi....it's the thing that made me more visible on Stardollthough many people don't like it.but I have fans too! I love them!My Stardoll friends are still the best thing here.They are the biggest reason why I am here.and there's one funny thing that has never been planned - Stardoll improves English so well! My English is much more better because of Stardoll!

5. What is your secret stardoll talent?

My secret talent is make-up (and you know why, Steve!). Sometimes when I have more free time I visit some dolls I don't know and I do a new make-up on them. It's such a funny thing. I like shadding with make-up and I don't like black make-up at all!..so the dolls always look so differen! (Adela made lots of my make up on Zhanetta. Thank's so much )

6. Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
I don't think I do.I try to find things I like and that's how I dress like.

7. Describe the perfect day outfit?
Classic black marten's boots, black maxi skirt, white tank shirt and grey sweater.
And I love to wear feathers in hair,it looks great!

8. What is the best make-up for you?
Simple make-up, red lipstick, no eyelines, sometimes little shades.

9. Tell us 5 must have sunny day items.

-balerinas with platform
-skirt to knees
-oversized t-shirt
-massive ring
-red lipstick
10. What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview.
Don't forget that Stardoll is about fun and friend. And be yourself ! Bye! And thanks for interview, Steve.


xoxo

Zhanetta (Steve)

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.