Captured: AislinVictory

Hi dolls! It's Sweet-Lips112
Today I'm capturing AislinVictory's outfit
Comments:
honey007: there is just something wrong with this outfit.the shorts hair and top match perfectly together.but her necklace tattoos socks and shoes are so off ;/ she could have used brown platforms and she should remove the tattoos necklace and socks
 
Pau.Cam.Arena: Uhmm, I'm not very sure of this outfit. I love her face since it looks real but the outfit is not of my favorites, I think the colors are just too grey and the shoes don't look that well with tights, I can't say if I like it or not. :/
 
other judges didn't leave any comment...
 
 Be fashionable everyday dollies cause You might get Captured!
 
 
Ps: I know I didn't add what she's wearing because I forgot to write the names down and at the moment she's wearing a new outfit and all her clothes are not in her closet. Sorry!

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.