Captured: kucco


(Click here to visit suite)

Name: George
From: New Zealand

Wearing: Perfect Day Beaded White Tube Top, White Basic Mini skirt, Lanvin Tribute Gold Case Satchel, and Miss Sixty Golden Floral Heels

Hey everybody!! It's jpstar24/Jessica here for today's Captured! I had to post this Monday night because I will be leaving for Boston on Tuesday morning... O.o Anyways, today Kucco has been Captured!

I think this outfit is cute. It is very basic and simple, and a bit plain, but I still like the outfit. The beige and the white are very simple colors.. Not all outfits have to be that colorful!! I think there could be a colorful belt or some colorful accessorie to make the outfit a bit fun. Maybe a black and gold belt or a colorful bow. You get the point. Overall I like this outfit.. Just because it's a bit boring/plain doesn't mean it's not cute!!

Here are the opinions from the Captured team:

LovelyHula: Its kinda plain but cute , without that gold bag and that color hair , it would be totally BORING!Bur overall its good I rate it a 6/10(:

Anastasiarts: First of all I like it! I would dress my doll like this if I had these clothes, it's my style. The outfit is simple but beautiful. But, I don't know, it might be too plain, I'd like something to make difference with white. The shoes and bag are also light coloured as well as the hair. Maybe she wanted to emphasize the eyes but I don't believe they're enough. A darker belt or necklace might help. But, as I said before, I like it! It's really nice :)

Mote-mee: This is a cute outfit, but I think it's a bit boring... I don't like how the top and the skirt goes together. The purse is really cool, and it does that the outfit looks less boring. But like I said, cute! :)

Amber_Doll: I like it. It's nice, clean and simple. Her dolls hair and make up work well with the outfit too. If I was being picky I would add a necklace or belt just to define it more. One of those long Lanvin tribute necklaces would have been nice with it perhaps. Overall nice choice.

What do you think??
(No haters please =) had enough of them last post.. -_- )


Watch out dollies, you might get Captured.... ;)

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.