Captured: Starchild_2


From: Canada

Wearing: Bizou faux fur jacket, Basics lemon tube top, ELLE orange crush bubble shorts, Pebble leather belt, and Rio flavia shoes.

Hey everybody, it's jpstar24/Jessica! I'm back from Boston! ^_^ Today I captured Starchild_2. I love this outfit! Maybe it's the colors or something else, but I think this outfit is really cute. The colors are perfect for summer even though summer is almost over. I really like the shorts too. Overall I really like this outfit.

Opinions from the Captured team:

Anastasiarts: I like it! First of all, the color is a little unusual and that's nice :) I also like the shorts very much, they look silky xD Well, I love it, every piece is beautiful!

Amber_Doll: Good outfit. Everything is coordinated well together. The different shades or oranges and browns work well together. It's missing a bag but that's not that big a problem. Well done.

Mote-mee: Oh I love this outfit! It's just so super cool! :) And I love the high waste Shorts! Especially with the belt on, It's so fashionable! Definitely soemthing I would wore..! :) The colors are amazing together too! Lovely!! Well done.

Lovelyhula: I didn't get her opinion.. :/

P.S. Mote-mee isn't going to be able to post on Wednesday, so there will not be a captured tomorrow. She is going to be away for about 4 days..

Well what do you think?

Watch out dollies, you might get captured... ;)

-jpstar24/Jessica
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.